Market Leader’s New Platform Autonomously Validates Any IT Attack Surface and Offers Organizations the Fastest Path to Cybersecurity Readiness
BOSTON & TEL AVIV, Israel, January 24, 2022–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Pentera, the leader in automated security validation, today unveiled its next-generation security validation platform. The company is ending the era of disparate security test systems by launching a unified security validation platform that combines external attack surface management (EASM), breach and attack simulation ( BAS) and automated penetration testing.
Recently elevated to unicorn status, Pentera autonomously emulates the entire destruction chain of cyberattacks, from external assets to the core of the enterprise, exposing the most risky security vulnerabilities. The platform frequently tests organizations’ entire attack surface to identify exploitable vulnerabilities and provides an exploitable strategy to strengthen their security posture.
Until now, security practitioners have built their cyber resilience strategies using assumptions about known vulnerabilities in their network. Pentera offers security professionals an ever-expanding array of tactics and techniques for emulating attacks, including ransomware, on their cloud, hybrid and on-premises IT infrastructure. With this approach, companies replace assumptions with certainty in order to prioritize their security vulnerabilities and take surgical corrective action before a potential adversary.
“Pentera offers security practitioners an automated, secure-by-design, research-backed platform to validate their security program and defend against advanced threats,” said Ran Tamir, chief product officer, Pentera. “With our recent funding round, we reaffirmed our commitment to delivering innovative products and these are just the latest enhancements we plan to bring to market.”
Capabilities and features of the Pentera platform include:
– Autonomous operation – The platform allows any IT professional to run penetration testing with minimal configuration. The autonomous attack orchestrator identifies the most attractive IT assets and decides the next best attack step without manual intervention.
– Total discovery of the attack surface – Pentera maps the entire internal and external enterprise attack surface, including shadow IT and web applications. The platform’s ongoing process assures security managers that their organization’s attack surface is always considered and protected.
– Emulation of attacker behavior – Pentera includes a wide range of attack techniques aligned with the MITER ATT&CK Matrix and the OWASP 10 Best Practices.
– Surgical Remediation Tips – Pentera optimizes security professional resources by focusing on high-risk exposures first, guided by remediation workflows and patch validation practices.
– Agentless Architecture – Pentera does not require any installation or modification of terminals or the company network.
– Safe by design – The platform adheres to a strict security policy to ensure the uninterrupted operation of any IT environment or service.
To learn more about Pentera’s automated security validation platform, join our webinar on January 26 at 10 a.m. EST here.
Pentera is the category leader for automated security validation, enabling every organization to easily test the integrity of all layers of cybersecurity, uncovering real and current security exposures at any time, at any scale. . Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security vulnerabilities before they are exploited. For more information visit: pentera.io.
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220124005230/en/
fame PR for Pentera
Email: [email protected]